In our efforts to provide you with the best possible service, All Blessings desires to provide our families with adoption resources, including adoption financing options, adoption support, and adoption preparation resources.
We feel strongly that the more information you have on adoption, the more prepared you will be in your adoption journey. Below you will find a list of external links which may be beneficial for your family as you research your adoption process further. ABI does not share an affiliation with these organizations, and we do not “refer” families to these resources, but the resources listed have been utilized by ABI clients and found to be beneficial to those clients. We will add to this list as we find more sites that we feel can benefit you.
RESOURCES AND INFORMATION:
- Adoption Finance Coach – Assistance with grant seeking, fundraising, and financing your adoption.
- International Adoption Training Program – Hague compliant training and education specifically geared towards international adoption.
- National Council For Adoption
- A Mother’s Love: Adoption & Infertility Fundraising
- Orphan Doctor – Dr. Jane Aronson’s site about medical and developmental issues affecting adopted children
- Guide Star Grant Resources
- Adoption.com – largest adoption site on the Internet
- Some Recommended Books:
- The Connected Child
- The Whole-Brain Child
- Adopting the Hurt Child
- Real Parents, Real Children
- 20 Things Adopted Kids Wish Their Adoptive Parents Knew
- The Post Adoption Blues
- Adoption LifeBook
- Being Adopted: The Lifelong Search for Self
- Resources 4 adoption – extensive listing of adoption funding resources
- From HIV to home – information, support, and advocacy for adoptive families of HIV+ children
- Realistic Expectations: The First Year Home – an amazing FREE 50 page collection of invaluable articles, tools, and resources
- The American Academy of Pediatrics – Comprehensive Health Evaluation of the Newly Adopted Child
- Attachment/Parenting/Training Resources:
- General Resources:
You’ve got “money questions,”
and we have the answers.
The #1 barrier to a child having a loving and permanent family, is money. Adoption financing can be expensive – at All Blessings, we are committed to helping answer all of your money questions through the innovative service, The Adoption Finance Coaching System.
Our team of adoption financing coaches will help you create a comprehensive financial plan that matches your adoption plan.
We know financial hardship can deter the best of families… but don’t give up!
Our team at ABI, along with our experienced adoption finance coaches are here to help you. We believe this unique service is vital in keeping families financially stable throughout the adoption process.
We don’t want our families to be concerned about how to create a financial plan for their adoption – with the Adoption Finance Coaching services — you don’t have to go through this alone!
The Adoption Finance Coaching System has been a huge support for us during our adoption.
Their expertise in planning and organizing events that support families in the adoption process is invaluable!
We were overwhelmed by the details and intimidated to ask friends and family to financially assist us, but they showed us how to pull it all together and raise funds with grace. Doors opened to fund raising possibilities that we did not know existed.
— Dena and Eric Edmunds
All Blessings, Inc., is strongly committed to the privacy of our web site visitors. The purpose of this site is to provide you with education and information regarding adoption services and humanitarian/mission-focused opportunities through our agency.
This site is the sole property of All Blessings, Inc. Any use or reproduction of any part of our site requires written permission from ABI and is considered an unauthorized copyright infringement if you do not have our permission in writing.