FINDING FAMILIES FOR GOD’S CHILDREN
All Blessings International is a Christian non-profit organization and Hague accredited adoption agency that believes in the innate worth of every individual child and seeks to assist the children of the world by helping build families through adoption and providing humanitarian aid to children in need. It is this organization’s firm belief that every child has a right to grow up in a family where he or she is loved, nurtured, protected and appreciated for his or her unique individuality.
In keeping with this belief, All Blessings International provides the following adoption and humanitarian aid services:
- All Blessings International works with biological families who are seeking assistance in adoption planning for their child(ren). Our agency provides families with professional, non-directive, and educational counseling, as well as services to
complete their adoption plans.
- All Blessings International works with prospective adoptive parents who reside in one of our states of licensure (Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee, or Missouri), and who are pursuing either international or domestic adoption, with home study and post-adoption services.
- All Blessings International works with prospective adoptive parents who are pursuing domestic adoption here in the United States. Our agency provides families who reside in one of our four states of licensure (Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee, and Missouri) with education, adoption counseling, home study services, placement services, and post-adoption services.
- All Blessings International works with prospective adoptive parents throughout the United States who are pursuing international adoption and would like to adopt through one of our international placement programs.
- All Blessings International provides humanitarian aid to different organizations overseas who are actively involved in providing assistance to children in need.
- All Blessings International provides opportunities for individuals to travel overseas and assist in reaching out to those in need through our mission team division, His Hands His Feet.
The purpose of All Blessings International is to assist children by working with biological families, preparing adoptive families, recruiting adoptive families, and assisting with the completion of adoptions worldwide, as well as to provide humanitarian aid to institutionalized children and to children at risk of becoming institutionalized.
All Blessings International does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.