Expertise and personal care is what we were looking for in an adoption agency in our state of Kentucky. We were immediately welcomed with open arms. The ABI staff went above and beyond to provide us with the information and services needed to bring our son home. They did not only help us complete our family; they became family. We are so thankful for ABI and highly recommend them to anyone who is considering adoption. –Tori
KENTUCKY ADOPTION SERVICES
ABI has experienced caseworkers throughout the state, many of whom are adoptive parents. Our services include:
- Child Placement Services Through ABI Domestic Program
ABI can offer:
- Free initial video consultations.
- State of the art adoption education delivered live via video conference.
- Adoption preparation, support, and guidance with the goal of creating healthy adoption triads.
- Home study completed by experienced, professional Adoption Specialists.
- Resources on adoption grants, fundraising, attorneys, and post placement resources.
- Profile book guidance and assistance. Professional designer available for additional fee.
- Access to nationwide profile listing services.
- $500 discount with partner consultancy.
- Client advocacy and case management prior to placement.
- Adoptive parents’ agency support counselor present at the hospital.
- Birth mother/parents agency support counselor present at the hospital.
- Birth mother’s own legal representation provided before, during and after placement.
- Mentoring Moms life skills, parenting, budgeting & cooking classes as well as emergent needs resources available to expectant mom/birth mom before and after placement.
- Adoptive parents post placement – coaching, and parenting support ongoing availability after placement.
- Interstate Adoption Assistance
- Home Study Services for Domestic Adoption
- Home Study Services for International Adoption
- Post Placement Services for Domestic Adoption
- Post Placement Support
- Adjustment Counseling
- Re-adoption Assistance
- Resource Referral
Kentucky Offices: 920 Frederica St., Ste 105
Owensboro, KY 42301
For more information regarding the Kentucky adoption services which ABI provides,please email Neeka Valdez, our ABI Intake Coordinator, at (270) 684-2598 ext952
CONTACT ABI KENTUCKY