ABI is proud to partner with the non-profit missionary organization The Home of God’s Love. This Taiwan adoption program is a great option for Christian families who have not been able to conceive and have a history of infertility. Healthy infants and toddlers or children with special needs are available for adoption. Expected adoption processing time is between nine and twelve months.
Though this program is a new addition to ABI’s international adoption services, The Home of God’s Love has been arranging adoptions since 1975. They have placed nearly 400 Taiwanese children with childless Christian couples.
Families meeting the following criteria may be suitable to adopt from our Taiwan program:
- Adoptive parents should be between the ages of 25 to 50 years old
- Adoptive parents should have been married for at least 2 years
- Active evangelical Christians (A pastors letter of reference will be needed)
- Documented history of infertility with no children
- Adoptive parents should be in good health and be financially stable
- Singles are not considered for adoption from Taiwan
These requirements apply to country standards and the preferences of the overseas program administrators.
Travel: Two trips are required for travel.
Post-Adoption: After returning home with your child you will be required to follow up with ABI with 3 post-placement reports. 1 and 6 months agency reports and an additional self-report at 3 years.
Please email us at email@example.com for access to view our waiting Taiwanese children's photolisting.
Download our international program comparison sheet to compare programs and fees.