ABI is proud to partner with International Social Services of Hong Kong.
Hong Kong adoption
program is a great option for families with resources available
to parent children with moderate to severe special needs. These needs include developmental disabilities,
medical needs, or children or sibling groups who are simply older.
Children of all ages are
available for adoption.
Families meeting the following criteria may be suitable to
adopt from Hong Kong
- all parents must be between ages 25 and 55
- couples must have been married for at least 3 years
- previous divorces must be discussed with a social worker
- a minimum income of $30,000 annually is required for families of three (including the child to be adopted)
- single women with adequate support and child care can apply
Hong Kong adoption program overview sheet
to learn more, and our
international program comparison sheet
to compare programs and fees..